Terms & Agreements
I do hereby seek and consent to take part in the treatment group “Nourish” led my Emily Travis MPH, RD, LD and Carli Safier LPC Intern. I understand it is recommended that I have an outpatient treatment team including a Registered Dietician, Therapist, and PCP. I agree to play an active role in this process of group therapy.
I understand that no promises have been made to me as to the results of treatment or of any procedures provided by this therapy group.
It is agreed that the client shall make a good-faith effort at personal growth and engage in the counseling process as an important priority at this time in their life. Client gain is most important in professional counseling. We agree to facilitate this process and encourage growth by utilizing therapeutic techniques and coaching strategies with which we have experience and training. We further pledge to make clinical decisions with the intention to do no harm to the client.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
Effective date: September 16, 2019
Nourish ("us", "we", or "our") operates the nourshsupport.org website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
Use of Data
Nourish uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Nourish may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Nourish
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children") without parent consent.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without parent consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email:
· By visiting this page on our website: nourishsupport.org